5/07/2023 - Gospel of John
5/07/2023 - Gospel of John -
- When you think of the “glory” of Jesus what comes to mind?
- If you have responded to the gospel, share the moment you remember believing in Jesus for the first time.
- What is an area of your life in which you are being held back by not having it all figured out?
- The disciples misunderstood what Jesus was saying at the Temple and it finally made sense after Jesus rose from the dead. Do you have an example of a Scripture that you misunderstood for a long time, but eventually looked at it again and were surprised to find it full of new meaning?
- Do you think that believing in Jesus is a one-time event, or something you have to constantly choose to do?
- One of the points from the message was “Through the cross, Jesus has done enough for you to believe.” Do you often reflect on the cross? If not, how might doing so impact your walk with Jesus?