Due to Covid-19 and the “10 or less” and “shelter in place”, the Crosspoint annual Crosswalk has been cancelled in its usual form. Only the Crosspoint staff and New Seasons staff will participate in the Crosswalk following strict health protocol orders.
So what can you do?
1. Pray for the pastor and staff of both CrossPoint and New Seasons
2. Share the message that the cross of Christ conveys the message of love and hope during a crisis
3. Join us on Easter Sunday for Online worship
ONLINE WORSHIP ONLY
We hope you’ll join us today at 10:00am (maybe 10:05) for online worship! We have plenty of ways to watch available.
1. You can visit us at cphattiesburg.com/watch-live.
2. You can download our CrossPoint Community Church app at http://get.theapp.co/37aa.
3. You can watch us live on our Facebook at Facebook.com/cphattiesburg.
4. We’re now live on YouTube! Visit youtube.com/channel/UCi9QWR3LlRSx9O8loz-Ld9w to find our channel.
5. If you have Apple TV you can download the Facebook Watch App and watch our live Facebook feed.
6. If you have Apple TV or Roku you can download the Boxcast App and search for CrossPoint Community Church.
CP TABLE TALK – LIVE WEDNESDAY AT 6PM
We hope you enjoyed our first CP Table Talk! We’ll be continuing these each Wednesday live at 6:00pm. If you have any suggestions of a talk topic for the group or a question text it to (601) 588-9319. If you’re unable to watch live the videos will be available on our Facebook and at our website here.
CP YOUTH TABLE TALK – RELEASED WEEKLY
Youth! Andrew has started a CrossPoint Youth YouTube Channel just for you. He’ll be releasing weekly “Table Talk’s” answering some of your most interesting questions. To keep up with all that Andrew has going on with the youth and to submit your questions check out the youth Instagram – cp_hattiesburgyouth
ONE MINUTE OF INSPIRATION – MON, WED, & FRI
Dr. Dean Register will continue his One Minute of Inspiration Devotions. They’ll be uploaded each week on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
During this time of social distancing we want to connect those who are needing a little help to those who are willing to help.
If you need help with groceries, getting the mail, walking your dog or just need someone to talk to, or something else – please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/9p1qzmyhCPiNf7sY8
If you’re willing to help someone by picking up their groceries, praying with them over the phone or just taking them a meal – please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PR3FCCQC2k9mTkH97
JUST PRAY CONTINUES
Join us in a church-wide, group driven prayer emphasis though April 5th. We know things are looking different so we encourage you to continue JUST PRAY with your family or look into different ways to engage with your group like Zoom Video Meetings or Group Me. We’re excited to keep engaging with you we near the end of our JUST PRAY small groups.
WAYS TO GIVE
Online Giving – there’s multiple ways to continue to give!
1. You can give via the website at cphattiesburg.com and click “give” at the menu at the top.
2. You can give via the new app (search CrossPoint Hattiesburg on the app store and make sure you have the one with the red & white logo).
3. You can also text to give now by texting “cphattiesburggive” to 888-364-4483