UPDATE ON CROSSPOINT COMMUNITY CENTER CONSTRUCTION
FAMILY FELLOWSHIP NIGHT- 10/5
Join us for a night of family worship and Prayer on October 5 at 6:00pm.
WORKDAY – 10/15
Help us get ready for Fall Festival by helping us take care of a few TLC needs in and around the church. October 15 from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
FALL FESTIVAL – 10/22
Bring your friends, families and trunks and join us for a Fall Festival on October 22 at 5:00pm. There will be trunk or treat, live music, food and fellowship fun!
If you’d like to set up a trunk please click here to sign up.
YOUTH FALL RETREAT – 11/18 – 11/21
Fall Retreat is a yearly event where students come together to study God’s Word, be challenged by each other, and grow together in their faith. Click here to register.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
Wednesday night for kids and youth have resumed every Wednesday night from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
JOIN A TEAM
We can’t pull off the things we do each week without an army of incredible team members, and we still have so many opportunities available to those of you looking for somewhere to connect, grow and serve.
CrossPoint Teams: Sunday Childcare Team (Check-ins, Greeters, Caretakers), Welcome Team, Children’s Ministry Team (Check-ins, AV, Security, Group Hosts, Support Team)
If you’re ready to become a team member in one of the many ways to serve, please fill out the Connect Card and select more information on Joining a Team to Serve at the bottom.
See Julia Sippel for more information about becoming a Seed Planter with Wednesday night’s children’s ministry.
FALL SEMESTER POINT GROUPS
SUNDAY MORNING 412 CLASSES
Ephesians 4:12 says “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,” and that is the goal of our morning 412 classes for all ages.
Adults – Sunday mornings at 9:30am in the Fellowship Hall.
College Students – 412 Class Sunday mornings in the Women’s Ministry Room.
Youth – Sunday morning in the Youth Room.
Children – Sunday morning upstairs by grade. Don’t forget to check in at the pre-school foyer!
8:30am – Worship Service 1
9:30am – Sunday Morning Bible Study
10:45am – Worship Service 2 & Livestream
GROUNDED – DRENCHED – DEVOTED
Sunday In-Person Worship: 8:30am, 10:45am
412 Classes: 9:30am
Sunday Livestream: 10:45am
Wednesday Night Activities: 6:00pm
SUNDAY MORNING CHILDCARE
We have childcare beginning at 8:30am on Sunday mornings. Please have your child dropped off 5 minutes prior to the start of each service.
GROUNDED – DRENCHED – DEVOTED
We want to connect with you and see how God is working in your life and how we can be a part of that. Want more information on baptism? Becoming a member? Ways to get involved? Or do you have questions about following Christ? Let us know at Connect Card.
Online Giving – there’s multiple ways to continue to give!
1. You can give via the website at cphattiesburg.com and click “give” at the menu at the top.
2. You can give via the new app (search CrossPoint Hattiesburg on the app store and make sure you have the one with the red & white logo).
3. You can also text to give now by texting “cphattiesburggive” to 888-364-4483
Join us tomorrow at 10:45 am for Worship service! If you can’t make it in person, we have plenty of ways to watch available.
1. You can visit us at https://cphattiesburg.com/livestream/.
2. You can watch us live on our Facebook at Facebook.com/cphattiesburg.
3. We’re now live on YouTube! Visit youtube.com/channel/UCi9QWR3LlRSx9O8loz-Ld9w to find our channel.
4. If you have Apple TV, you can download the Facebook Watch App and watch our live Facebook feed.
5. If you have Apple TV or Roku, you can download the Box cast App and search for CrossPoint Community Church.