SMALL GROUP INTEREST
We are looking to start up a few small groups in March. If you are interested in being part of a small group. Please complete the survey form here.
This year we are asking all men who plan to participate in the Good Friday CrossWalk to attend ONE Wednesday night prayer and information meeting. We feel strongly that if you want to bear witness for Christ this meeting is mandatory! Representing the crucifixion of Christ requires each man to be prayed up and focused! You may choose any of these Wednesday nights in March: March 3rd, 10th, 24th or 31st. If you can’t attend a meeting but can meet with a staff person (Doc, Wes, Dale or Andrew) for 30 minutes of prayer at some other time, please let Mrs. Robyn know and we will accommodate you. Let’s spread His love for His glory.
LADIES WEDNESDAY NIGHT REFRESH
Ladies Wednesday night Refresh is back! Wednesday night at 6:00pm upstairs in the Women’s Ministry Room. Topics will vary weekly so just show up! Join your fellow CrossPoint ladies for laughs and God-centered discussion.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS – UPCOMING SUMMER CAMPS
Parents! It’s time to make your calendars for our summer camps.
VBS – June 6th-10th
Kid’s Camp – June 25th-27th
Youth Camp – June 21st-25th
Deposits for kids and youth camps will be due by April 18th. More information to come! If you have questions please reach out to Julia about VBS and Kids Camp and to Andrew about Youth Camp.
SUNDAY MORNING SUNDAY SCHOOL
Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30am in the fellowship hall as we continue our look at a Practical Guide to culture and ways Christians can impact the culture around them.
8:30am – Worship Service 1
9:30am – Sunday School
10:45am – Worship Service 2 & Livestream
GROUNDED – DRENCHED – DEVOTED
Sunday In-Person Worship: 8:30am, 10:45am
Sunday school: 9:30am
Sunday Livestream: 10:45am
Wednesday Night Children & Youth Activities: 6:00pm
CHILDCARE & WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
We have childcare beginning at 8:30am on Sunday mornings. Please have your child dropped off 5 minutes prior to the start of each service.
Wednesday night activities for youth and kids have resumed each Wednesday at 6:00 pm. Please come through the front of the church.
SRVNTS AND SEED PLANTERS NEEDED
We can’t pull off the things we do each week without an army of incredible volunteers, and we still have so many opportunities available to those of you looking for somewhere to connect, grow and serve.
If you’re ready to become a SRVNT on our Welcome Team or in our Nursery, follow this link http://cphattiesburg.com/serve and complete the form at the bottom with which team you’re interested in learning more about.
See Julia Sippel for more information about becoming a Seed Planter with Wednesday night’s children’s ministry.
GROUNDED – DRENCHED – DEVOTED
We want to connect with you and see how God is working in your life and how we can be a part of that. Want more information on baptism? Becoming a member? Ways to get involved? Or do you have questions about following Christ? Let us know at Connect Card.
WAYS TO GIVE
Online Giving – there’s multiple ways to continue to give!
1. You can give via the website at cphattiesburg.com and click “give” at the menu at the top.
2. You can give via the new app (search CrossPoint Hattiesburg on the app store and make sure you have the one with the red & white logo).
3. You can also text to give now by texting “cphattiesburggive” to 888-364-4483
WAYS TO WATCH ONLINE
Join us tomorrow at 10:45 am for Worship service! If you can’t make it in person, we have plenty of ways to watch available.
1. You can visit us at cphattiesburg.com/watch-live.
2. You can download our CrossPoint Community Church app at http://get.theapp.co/37aa.
3. You can watch us live on our Facebook at Facebook.com/cphattiesburg.
4. We’re now live on YouTube! Visit youtube.com/channel/UCi9QWR3LlRSx9O8loz-Ld9w to find our channel.
5. If you have Apple TV, you can download the Facebook Watch App and watch our live Facebook feed.
6. If you have Apple TV or Roku, you can download the Box cast App and search for CrossPoint Community Church.